1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Muddy truck (not plowing)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by farmerkev, Mar 30, 2008.

1. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

This is not my truck (Im waiting on one of two deals to be made), its my friends, and we had the other day off and drove down to this empty lot, with all the melting snow, its MUDDY AS HECK! We had a little fun and washed it up at my house after. Just thought you might get a kick out of seeing it. Its a 4x4, so I told him he could plow for me, (not really). The other day unfortunately, he broke the drive shaft.

DSCN1840.JPG

DSCN1841.JPG

DSCN1843.JPG

DSCN1846.JPG

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I wonder how he broke that? lol. What kind of truck are you working on getting?

3. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Ouch, what did he hit on the passenger side?

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

with the front tire sticking that far out on the pass side i am suprised he hit anything that thing needs some fender flares

5. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

I am getting a Ford (most likely) so I can bring some dignity back to our school parking lot. Either a rusted out F-150 I can get for cheap, or a 88 PSD I can also get fairly chep, but with fuel, I think not.

I am not sure how it fell of, but its rattled for a while and it might have had something to do with the fun he had with it in the winter (lotsa drifting).

He hasnt hit anything, but his dad got it for him like that cheap.

He has a set of offsets in the front, and the back tires are normal, so the front sticks out, and the back sits in a few inches. Its quite the truck.

6. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

haha what a pile

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I have been thinking about adding some fender flares to my 1500, I like the look of them. Nice pics farmerkev!

8. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Was that the most mud you could find farmerkev Around here there are a lot of river bottoms and gravel/sand pits that can very easily swallow a truck. (ask me how i know) But lately I tend to steer clear of the mud I like my truck too much to beat up on it. I will probly be buying a beater truck so i keep my 99 in good shape. Or just keep riding with my friends and watching them beat up their trucks. :D

9. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

How do you know ABES

10. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

HAHA well I didnt take any pictures of that day but trust me it was stuck preety good. i was heading down a hunting trail to go duck/goose hunting when all of a sudden I just felt the whole truck sink i get out mud up to the bottom the the doors kicked it in 4 low and hammered it and it barely i mean barely pulled itself out of the ruts. This was after I put on a new set of 285 mud terrains I wouldnt have had a chance with the stock 245s.

11. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

man that thing is muddy......... must have been one wild gravel road.

12. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Mud ? Looks like you guys drove through a mud puddle or just down a gravel road lol too funny

13. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

No, its not THAT muddy, but for in the middle of the city, not too bad at all, two alleys come together in an old abondoned lot. We couldnt stay long to do much more, because the neighbors probably didnt like it, one lady saw us and sat there giving us the "evil eye" so we threw up a little more mud that way and left. We were NOT supposed to be there, so we didnt want to stay long, because well, look at the truck, it doesnt exactly blend in.

14. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

diffrent worlds, the gravel road to my house makes my truck dirtier than that, so thats why i drive a dirty truck, hahahha, i was remember the days when you couldnt stay places long, they were ussually plowed feilds instead of alleys, but same idea

15. HitchC&L

HitchC&L Member

Thats nothing haha

The jeeps are mine, the trucks are friends, and the driveshaft is mine...THATS how your supposed to break a shaft

WillsRig2.jpg

BrokenJeep.jpg

DirtyJeep.jpg

MattStuck.jpg

Driuveshaft3.JPG

WillsRig2.jpg

BrokenJeep.jpg

DirtyJeep.jpg

MattStuck.jpg

Driuveshaft3.JPG

16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member