1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Muddn Toys?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nisntruckin1365, Dec 15, 2005.

1. nisntruckin1365

nisntruckin1365 Junior Member

so we all got toys for the snow how bout for the mud? ne one mud there plow truck? this pic was takin this summer at paragon adventure park in Pennsylvania ne way the toy is a 97 nissan Hardbody pickup 3 inch lift and 33's

[​IMG]

2. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I have a muddin toy too it's an 03 Chevy S-10 with the ZR2 package, man does it kick ass in the Mud and Snow, I very pleased with it :D I don't have any pics of it in the mud either, it's not the pic as my avatar, thats what I would like to have my truck look like but in the Blue version.

3. 93redneck150

93redneck150 Member

mudding toys

well i got one for yall... i'm fixing her up this winter (frame off resto) its a 1977 F-150 short box, 9 ich suspension 3 inch body, 38.5 ground hawgs/gumbo mudders, 4spd, 351m edelbrock intake, 750 holley, headers etc..... will be a nice truck to mess around with when shes done
    Dave

big ford 8.JPG

4. CyberJay

CyberJay Junior Member

My buddy's 'yota.. v6, SAS, lots of other mods. Very fun. I'll get something for myself someday.

-Jay

steve1.jpg

5. payton

payton Senior Member

paragon?
    nice park

i sold mine just over a year ago

89 yj 5.0 ho c6 atlas 2 dana 60s 5.38s arbs. 110 wb. full rollcage.
    oba. warn 9000 front- warn 5000 rear
    sittin on 39.5 tsls

6. nisntruckin1365

yea i love paragon its nice to see that other ppl are into offroadin too.. ne one plow wit a lifted truck? ive heard its a bad idea.

7. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

No place to go mudding around me anymore.

Here is a photo of one of many boggers that I had threw the years.
    It started out life as a 1947 CJ2A, then I got it.....Did the axle swap 6" lift shackels etc,built axle trusses,boxed the frame with 1/4" plate,made the one piece flip nose.The came the driveline, swaped in a Ford 302 V8 out of a Mustang mated up to a toploader 4spd out of a F250 all thanks to advanced adapters, also their fender well headers,with the 5:38 gears and 31"tires it would lift the front wheels off the ground in third gear,so I went with 35"mudders before I sold it.
    As time has gone so have all the open areas around me to go mudding,I'm to old to run from the police.lol

my first willys.jpg

8. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

my 2000 wrangler, not so much into mud, but love to play on the rocks
    [​IMG]

9. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

10. nisntruckin1365

love them pics wheres tht at nice wrangler
    heres another of me b4 the lift [​IMG]

11. BigBurban

BigBurban Member

12. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

badlands, its in attica indiana, i rally need to get out to paragon and check it out

13. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

nisntruckin, how you like the 4-banger. I have a 1997 hardbody to and wouldn't think of putting 33's on it because the engine can barely turn the tires i got on it now...hows the truck holding up for you?...i must admit though, besides for the lack of power my truck is real tough.

14. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

nice looking toys i am just starting a project now. I was given a 73 ford f 250 390 with a 4 spd. Runs decent, moves but has some body rust. I am going to fix it up and then get some lift and tires should be a fun toy. Deffinitly not going to keep it street legal though trailer all the way.
    Evan

15. nisntruckin1365

Dirt Digger: i love my nissan yea its underpowered but im goin to be regearing it soon. j/w do you have an at or and manual? if its manual where do you shift at? run it all the way to about 4500 and i think youll be suprised.

i also have and intake and an exhaust and that helped and headers wating to be put on should at another 5 or 10. i ve seen the ka24e (2.4l) make upwords of 250hp.

16. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Those are some niceee toys. I would like to do something like that myself, execpt for the fact that, its almost 100 certain something on the truck will break, so instead of spending a fourtune on building a muddin truck, and then fixing it, I'll just sit as a passenger and have alot more fun without the headaches.

But anyone, nice muddin trucks fellas

17. JCByrd24

JCByrd24 Senior Member
    from Maine

Here are mine... new here and no plow pics yet...they will come.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Here is one,A real toy.lol

This is another toy that I had.I is/was a Terrajet with a 440 snowmobile engine in it, 4x4 and would float....

Al terrajet.jpg

19. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Thats a really clean explorer, specs?

Mine's nothing very pretty, or pretty at all... But it did start out with sorta of rusty but straight panels....

[​IMG]
    Urban wheeling on the wall next door to our shop.

[​IMG]
    More messing around at the shop- pre flatbed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Running in the local MudBog competition. Mud isn't my favorite terrain, I much prefer trails, but I'll take what I can get, and 4th place isnt too bad considering I hadn't regeared at this point, I was still running 3.55's on 36's and a 4cyl....

20. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

hey is my buddys 78 f-250 long bed wheeler and plow truck the TSL's come off for the winter and my 2 old mudding trucks the blue one is an 85 GMC 1/2ton 4 inch lift 35 in gumbo's and a worked 77 vette motor. the other is an 82 chevy 1/2ton 4 inch lift 35 in gumbo's and a brand new goodwrench 350 with work do to push 400hp

matthew truck2.JPG

IMAG0009.JPG