1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mud Slinging

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Dec 23, 2010.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Well before I put a plow on my truck I figured I would go for one good mud run. I went in after the duece and the duece got stuck so i waited to have him pulled out and went farther then him after he rutted it all up. Here are some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

It'll be a year until you get ALL of that off that truck from all the little places it made its way into! Looks like you had a lot of fun....nice CHEVY! :)

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Ya it wont come out hahaha I have came to that conclusion that was thanksgiving weekend and ya car wash 5 times since still caked in there lol

6. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

You need mud tires :nod:

7. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I'd say a little longer then a year.... If you do the work on your truck you'll have reminders of that night for a long long time to come.... Hopefully they're reminders of an awsome time!!!

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Ya it was an awesome night thats for sure lol. I should have taken my ford. Would have gone better hahaha dam straight axles!!!

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

haha looks like somebody had fun

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

yea, did this ONCE with my '97 and will never ever do it again with a road vehicle. The effects are still felt and can be seen. It sure was fun but certainly not worth the LONG lived pita factor

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Yes it is so much fun but it took me a year or so to finally get most of the mud out I am postive there is still some on tops of frame rails etc. Now on I used trucks that are no longer on the road and get inspected, I just trailer them.

12. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

I hear ya there. I used to go up in Danville by derry, and I was always breaking wheel hubs and other **** in my front end. I bought a 4-wheeler to beat on instead.

13. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like fun L.J. I hear ya on not mudding with a daily driver. It's realy hard on them and you have to wash them.