1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mud and Backhoe Mud Won

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Nov 8, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Well I was working in the backyard and went in the same spot I was going on all day today to go to my neighbors yard. and all the sudden water appeared and I buried it haha. backhoe wouldnt pull it out and the loader wouldnt push it out. So I raised it with the loader and stabilizers and stuck metal under them. I bent the steel but I got out haha.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

atleast you got it out.....now she needs a bath

3. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

No offense,but you were'nt stuck,just detained a little.LOL Too much white paint showing on your rear wheels and the depressions from your tires and stabilizers are fairly shallow tells me this.Next time you're detained/stuck ,and the hoe alone can't pull you out,try putting the tractor in gear and then pull yourself out.I know it's a little difficult with the seat configuration on your rig,but if you first put it in gear,just let the tires spin in the mud at IDLE,then get yourself up in hoe mode and pull yourself out.In 35 years in the excavating biz,I have buried myself in soft soupy mud many times,as long as you're not COMPLETELY bottoming out your axles/underbelly,usually as long as you can get a solid grip with your bucket,the hoe will come out.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

i tried throwing it into gear and working the hoe it didnt work. the frame and axle was bottomed out. it sucked lol. and then when i got it out and walked over to the hole i fell in it

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

o yes a bath is in line for this week :)

6. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

hahaha i have to say you werent all that stuck. about ten years ago we had an international 260 series A, 2wd backhoe and long storie short, before we finnally got it out you couldn't see the floor boards on it.:eek: man i wish i had pics of that. we had to let it sit all summer so the ground could dry out. it to a case 970 and international 1466 both with dualls and the hoe working to pull it out. but anyways, yea you got a nice new mud hole and some washing to do =)

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

lol i kno a lot of cleaning. it was almost to the point of not seeing the floor board haha. it was sinking more. I wish i got pics of it when it was stuck haha

8. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

My GM woulda pulled er out! wesport

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

my ford woulda too but i didnt feel like going out in front to get it. I knew I would get it out without it.

10. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like its time to ride the atv. New mud pit!

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

lol no thats my backyard haha

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I have never got my Allis Chalmers 5050 stuck so bad that I couldn't push it out with the bucket loader. One time I got it stuck on my lawn so bad I had to cut down a tree so I could get on dry land.

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

lol if my backhoe didnt sink immediatly I prob could have pulled myself out but it sunk immediatly lol

14. SuperdutyShane

Haha... Well since your from upstate, I was surprised not to see 5-10 broken down trucks... Hahahaha!

15. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

lol no thats my front yard :-D

16. SuperdutyShane

Oh right, the neighbors can see the junk in the front yard!

17. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

yes exactly lol

18. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

i usually get out by rolling the front bucket, and pulling with the hoe at the same time. the front lifts the tractor, and pushes you back, while the hoe unloads the rear tires, and pulls ya backwards

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

tried it didnt work lol