1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MTE hydraulics pump.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gcfisher75, Jan 8, 2004.

1. gcfisher75

gcfisher75 Junior Member

I just got a MTE hydraulics pump, someone on here said that it sounded like it came off of a northern plow??? anyhow. I got it hookedup and well the one coil for angling the plow shorted out, does anyone know where I can find parts for this pump??? Everyone around here seems to specialize in meyers. I just really want to get this thing workin' right for once.:cry:
  2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

do you have a picture of the pump unit? some of the older barnes / mte / northern can take the same parts as a snoway
  3. gcfisher75

gcfisher75 Junior Member

I do not have the ability to post pics on here but here is all the info I have about the pump setup, it is manufactured by MTE Hydraulics, it has Delta power hydraulics co. coils on it, and there are 4 of them. Model number is 2434 I got this pump for 50 bucks is that a good deal??? were they good pumps???? I've never heard of these types of setups b4 and am kinda of skeptical. Thanks all in advance.
  4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Try checking with a place that services lift gates for big trucks and trailers. Can also try callin MTE, can find their number at their website www.mtehydraulics.com
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2004