1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mt trackless equipment

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by AB Lawn Care, Jan 26, 2000.

1. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care Member

Has anyone used these machines for snow removal?These machines are used for sidewalk clearing in our area.I am wondering if anyone has used these machines for residential driveways or commercial lots.If anyone has used these machines please let me know what you think.I would also like to know the pro's and con's of owning them.<p>thanks!<p>from:Adam<br>

2. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

They are used upm here to do sidewalks etc. as is the Holder. They are single purpose machines. Super for sidewalks with a blower and plow but in the summer maybe a sweeper with a broom. I think a bobcat with a Boss V plow and a blower would be as good, but in the summer can also load and do other tasks of a small loader.<br>Bill

3. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care Member

Hey bill <p>Thanks for your reply.Believe it or not mt trackless machines can be used for more than sidewalk clearing and sweeping.They can be fitted with up to a 14 foot mower,sickle bar,flail mower and a boom flail mower for ditches.They also have sevral sweepers to choose from. <p>From:Adam <br>AB Lawn Care