1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MT 7'6" on 08 Jeep Wrangler

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by d70stang, Feb 19, 2008.

1. d70stang

d70stang Junior Member

I just wrote a long intro introducing myself as a new member of the site but then my post somehow got deleted. So rather than have that happen again, I will just post my question and make sure this works first.

Can I mount an 07 Sno Way MT 7'6" plow on an 08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? I have a lead on a slightly used one but don't see that as a possibility on Sno Way's web site for that Jeep. Someone had mentioned you could use an ST mount for the MT (even so, I don't see an ST mount for that Jeep either). Any of you Sno Way guys have any input? Thanks.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No ST/MT mount for 08 Wrangler.

3. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

if you have to use that plow you might try and ask the dealer to custom build your mount using your nose cone

4. d70stang

d70stang Junior Member

Any idea what that might cost? And would the weight be too much for the Unlimited? Also, would I be able to find the plugs (electrical) that would work for this set up? Anyone with any answers your help is appreciated.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Costing of a custom mount is hard to do. Too many variables.

You can get a conversion kit for the st to make it work with a new style mount

6. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

your best bet is to ask your local dealer snoway doesnt make the st mt series anymore so alot of dealers dont have st mt parts anymore

7. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

but basher is right try the conversion kit then you can get a 936 mount

8. d70stang

d70stang Junior Member

OK..thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I wish we had some closer snoway dealers in the south metro of mpls-st paul. Nearest dealer is a ways out.