1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MSR Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by viper881, Jan 28, 2013.

1. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Some random pics from the iphone
    First ones are the 5603 JD

photo (10).jpg

photo (11).jpg

photo (12).jpg

2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Komastu wa95

with a 12ft pro-tech

2nd and 3rd pic of my truck with blizzard frt and 16ft ebling

4th pic of the case following the JD

photo (13).jpg

photo (14).jpg

photo (15).jpg

photo (16).jpg

3. Liberty LLC

Liberty LLC Member
    from NJ

How do you like the ebling considering purchasing one

4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

It would appear that the ends of your protech pusher have been converted to hydraulic? Or am I just seeing things?

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

nice pics.....new england is a joke with snow!!! we got -.00000000000000000009 " today forecast said maybe 2-3"....haha

6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Liberty love the eblings. I have a 16 on my truck and the tractor. And then a 14 on another. Would never go back to not having one. The komastu is the only one with a protech. The test are team storm. The wings on those fold 180 degrees. Works awesome and they are very productive. Ill get some closer pics for you to see

7. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

John Deere 3720 dragging with the 12ft back blade. Have a boss Blade but had to use the mount for a different tractor so im making the mount still when we got the snow. It worked for the most part without the front blade.

photo (3).jpg

photo (4).jpg

8. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Got the vblade attachment made and put on the tractor. Now we need some more snow!

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

9. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Picture of most the equipment lined up. Missing a few plows on some and the salt truck was not around at the time.

photo (5).jpg

10. 05_F-150

05_F-150 Junior Member

Nice fleet! Have any more pics of that black chevy?

11. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Pics to come soon of the black chevy! Plows are installed i just had them off at the time of the picture because no snow was being forecasted. Thing is a beast for plowing! Its a 2012 3500 hd. Run a blizzard on the front, and ebling on the back. Hopefully will get some action pictures sunday.

12. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

is that an lml duramax? those things are a beauty. super jealous.

13. pennsylvaniaboy

pennsylvaniaboy Junior Member

Love the blizzards.....maybe it's just me but they seem to be super stout plows based how how they appear to be built.

14. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

No none of the trucks are duramax. I sell my vehicles before they get to 100,000 miles usually and I never have to tow long hauls so the vortexs work great for what I need done. The blizzards also work great for the properties we service!

15. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

Nice fleet.

16. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good!

17. wislxer

wislxer Member

Awesome fleet! I would love to see more of the 3720 and would love to hear more on how it pulls that plow full of snow. That setup is the sheet! What brand is that pull plow BTW? Action shots of it would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck to you!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  18. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

ill try and get some pictures of the 3720 in action tonight

19. wislxer

wislxer Member

I appreciate that! How well does it pull that plow? Looks like it folds down to 8' or something? Very cool! I'd love to know more about that pull plow.

20. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Awesome fleet! I like all the J.D. green and the black Chevy.