1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mr. 5,000!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Oct 3, 2008.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

2. gkm

gkm Senior Member

well done B&B! congrads:dizzy:
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Congratulations B&B :salute:
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

and it was just another informative post.... i think b&b has peed out more than i will ever know:salute:
  5. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

After 5,000 posts, shouldn't he be labeled Plowsite Stalker? Congrats!!:drinkup:
  6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Congrats B&B :drinkup: And dang near all of them have been very informative if not funny as hell.
  7. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

with 5,000 posts I dont think B&B actually plows:eek: How can he have 5,000 posts AND enough time to plow;)
  8. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

5,000 posts in less than two years?

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Get a life. LOL:drinkup:
  10. Neige

Neige Sponsor

At my pace I will need another 8 years. Way to gowesport
  11. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

You must be talking about Grandview
  12. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

man, i have the same join date as him too. they really should give him another title under his name
  13. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You'd be surprised at how well I can multi-task. ;)

And thanks guys, I don't pay much attention to my own post count as thats not what it's about for me, but yes I noticed it was getting up there rather quickly. The posts are probably only 2/3rds of the conversing I do here...theirs a whole 'nother 1/3 worth of PM's as well...average about 20-30 a day in and out. And don't mean that to sound like a complaint either...100% happy to help whether it's on the board, or via PM. :waving:

Looking back on those 5000 I like to think that the majority of them were helpful for the guys asking for it. Always have enjoyed helping, as well as learning from those who shared the same interests as I. Which is of course what lead me here in the first place... as well as meeting some good guys and having a little fun along the way. You know who you are. :salute:
  14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Congrats B&B. You are a great asset to this forum, and thanks for all ur help! Look forward to picking ur brain some more in the future!

Thanks, Tim:waving::drinkup:
  15. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

With 5000 posts, how did he ever get any work done?
  16. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I know he has helped me out a few times. It is priceless to have someone that knowledgeable offering free help. Thanks.
  17. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i think we all owe B&B a free cold one....

tell you wife one year that your going to buy an RV, and tour the country for a few months.... i bet if you stay on the northernside , you could get a beer in every state or more -
  18. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

I'd buy B&B a beer or 2 or 3...
    Hell of a good guy, and has helped me out more than once!
    Thanx B&B