1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MPT urethane plow 4 sale used 8 hours

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PBC IN BUFFALO, Feb 6, 2005.

1. PBC IN BUFFALO

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

I have a Mpt polyurethane edge practally new off a 7.5 foot western plow thats also the size of the edge plus its predrilled and ready to go make me an offer because somones taking this home ... and please make reasonable offers min 125.00 listing on ebay soon with that as a starting price so act soon northernerie@aol.com

2. PBC IN BUFFALO

bump

come on guys i need to move this stuff as im moving to arizona in 3 weeks youll get a great deal here

3. PBC IN BUFFALO

4. PBC IN BUFFALO

Make offer

make offer still for general sale

5. PBC IN BUFFALO

Mpt Urethane Edge

bump bump bump

6. Remerson

Remerson Junior Member

Mounting hole spacing

How far apart are the mounting holes on this U-edge? I have a Pathfinder Plow and perhaps I could make it fit my plow with a few modifications. Also, do you have any idea how much it would cost to ship it to the Boston area?
    Thanks, Bob.

7. PBC IN BUFFALO

Reply to question

I quite sure shipping & handling should run about 40 to 45$ the holes are mounted about 11" apart except on the ends thet are 14" apart Im sure you wouldnt have any problems retrofitting it to fit your plow