1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mowing Plowing and spinkler Bid help Please

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by caryra30, Apr 2, 2008.

1. caryra30

caryra30 Junior Member

Hi All,

I need some advice as to how to put together a bid for a customer who wants all three in one contract. What is normally involved with spinklers? Adjustments, replacement of heads and preparing for winter, blowing out the lines is what comes to mind to me. Is there more and what do people charge for these services? Your help would be greatly appreciated. :help:

Larry

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I think in most cases when customers ask for "sprinkler service" that means blow down at the end of the season and start up in the spring. I take care of the grounds at several banks and whenever I replace a broken head I charge extra (unless I'm the one that broke it :eek: ).

3. caryra30

caryra30 Junior Member

Thank you

Thank you for the info. My Dad said the same thing. I guess Dad is always right. :nod: