1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

moving sale, f250 blizzard

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jeffw, May 29, 2007.

1. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

moving to miami beach in the month, gotta sell my 2004 f250 superduty xlt with the 810 blizzard on it, the truck was new in 2005 january, put the 810 in the following winter ran a western the first winter,

its an xlt tan interior green metalic paint 17,500 miles like new truck 5.4 gas, bed liner, taneau cover its a velcro one real nice unit, bug sheild and vent shield on windows, whelan strobes 90w 6 bulb, two rear 4 front,

a sharp clean truck, timbrens on the front, firestone air bags in the rear for extra carry.

asking 24,900 as complete. truck was 31k new 2 years ago, not counting the upgrades.

drop a line with any questions

snow 05-06 001a.jpg
  2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck. good luck
  3. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

would you get rid of the plow off the truck?
  4. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

as a last effort i would seperate if it dont sell complete ill be taking the truck to miami... rather get it into good hands that can use it. its a great set up.

5. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

a perfect set up if your considering upgrade or a new truck save some cash with this one.

6. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

selling the plow seperate, 2500 or bro.

7. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

i ll give you $2250 if you deliver it to pa on your way to florida and do you have the controls wiring ,frame work?
  8. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

im not driving to fla.... truck is going on a hauler and im taking a plane. has all the truck side and wires, heck its still on the truck
  9. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

is the truck and plow still for sale?