1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tim1075, Dec 22, 2000.

1. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

Tonight i was watching home alone 3 and i saw that they had a really good scene with a few plows in it. I was wondering if you guys knew of any other movies with good plow scenes.
  2. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

JACK FROST with Michael Keaton has some good scenes in it with a mack or a fwd.
  3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Snow Day.

But that didn't really treat plowers with any kind of respect, from what I saw.

Terrible movie too.
  4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

i saw that home alone scene too. those were some nice chevys.
  5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

yes those chevies in Home Alone looked great I was wishing that one of them was mine .Our town has all new chevies 8500 series and they are set up very nice.
  6. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Movie called buetifull girls. ABout couples that live in lake effect prone areas, and boyfriends have to plow. A good scene with a guy ploing through the front yard of his girlfriends house. It will be on Comedy Central today at 2 pm.
  7. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

"Mickeys Christmas" someone asks the plowguy if he's working tonight. "Not tonight, its Christmas Eve!" (yeah right only in cartoons).
  8. jason2

jason2 PlowSite.com Veteran

I watched Beautiful Girls on comedy central last night. Some good scenes in it. One of the main characters piles snow in front of his ex-girlfriends garage door with a late 70's Ford with what looks to be a western plow. Another scene the same Ford is used to mash a BMW full of guys into a snowbank, preventing them from getting out of the car.

Matt Dillon drives a '67-'72 Chevy/Meyers setup. Not a lot of plowing, but a decent movie.
  9. RYAN

RYAN Junior Member

Just saw Beautiful Girls on comedy central. Not a bad flick if you get cable give it a shot. BMW getting plowed was pretty funny.
  10. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

Grumpy Old Men 1 or 2 i dont remember which but it was right at the beginning and then in the middle of the movie there was another scene
  11. bob

bob PlowSite.com Veteran

How about "The Simpsons", when Homer and Barney have rival plow companies.
  12. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

That is where my screen name came from. Homer was Mr. Plow and barney was the Plowking. Barney pulls up to Homers truck after a snow fall and shoots out all the tires, and then yells."Nothing like a little friendly competition, eh Homer" followed by a huge belch. That is one of my favorite episodes. I am trying to get SIMA to run it on a loop during the next symposium. Much more entertaining than the plowing instruction video.