1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Moved some piles today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sidthss, Jan 16, 2010.

1. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

Moved and pushed back a few piles today with the T190 and took a few good pictures.

Bigbucket2.jpg

bigbucket3.jpg

showoff1.jpg

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Holy ****. Thats a bucket full! Gotta love being able to drive right on top of the piles to stack even higher!!

3. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Could have built a huge snowman with those.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking unit.

5. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

That looks fun!

6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Having a good time are we? Looks like it!

7. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

Ya, mighta been showing off a bit, about 30 sec after I took that bucketload picture, the whole thing broke up and fell off the bucket.

8. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Looks like fun haha

9. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

I need to get a skid steer to stack snow at some of my places, and your pictures are convincing me. Plus it would give me something to do on those "off days" :D

10. coral

coral Senior Member

i had a problem with my t190, the drive gear went bad, leaked oil everywhere....

11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks like fun.

12. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a lot of fun bet all the lil kiddies around must been staring with the jaws on the ground lol

13. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

Seems like every time I am out in the skids, the neighbors kids are looking out the window from behind the curtains just watching.

Hey coral, what year was your machine and how many hours were on it when the gear went bad?

14. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Sweet stacking job

15. ff1221

ff1221 PlowSite.com Addict

And every father in the neighbourhood was as well wishing they had toys like that.

16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Ya you probably were standing there staring. :)

17. coral

coral Senior Member

dont recall the year, i remember the hrs were 2000 or so. that machine gave me more headache's :dizzy: somehow i managed to sheer the bolts on the inspection plates under the machine, causing dirt etc to pack up under the fuel tank, and eventually splitting the seam on the tank.... had to replace the tank which meant pulling the motor out....grrrr

ran it for 3 yrs though....

18. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Awsome pics sidthss!!!....I got to move some snow on the last storm we had with my T190. Didnt get any pics, but I sure had a lot of fun.

19. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You need to plexi glass that cab in and put in a space heater. That looks cold, but fun!

20. coral

coral Senior Member

fyi it was a 2001...looked it up