1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mounts

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by gcdodge, Nov 17, 2008.

1. gcdodge

gcdodge Junior Member
    from indiana

I am looking at a curtis 8' SnowPro-3000 with a mount and wireing for a 2005 dodge. I hava an 2001 dodge will the mount & wireing interchange or will i need to find a different mount. Or can the 2005 mount be modified easily to work where can 1 find a used mount if 1 is needed I have a western uni mount setup on truck now looking to get a newer plow. How do curtis plows compare to the western plow in speed & performance & longevity?

2. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I would hunt on craigslist or ebay for the plow mount you seek. As far as reliability and such, I love my Curtis plow. I do have one negative thing to say about them... The only thing is that there are very few and far between dealers in the area. I need to travel 30+ miles to buy parts. Other than that, The plow has been great and with regular maintenance, trouble free. Keep the ground wires clean and you won't have problems. GOODLUCK.