1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mounts

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by loyboy, Nov 19, 2007.

1. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

I bought a Hiniker v plow from sleepyhead in here. We both have 01 dodges but the angle brackets off his 01 don't match on my 01. THe driver side bracket won't bolt up. Does anyone have one. I can trade or something. Thanks!

2. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

have you tried loosening all the bolts then mounting the bracket and then tighten everything up. the mount should fit

3. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

Yeh. The mounts are for a 01 dodge 2500. That is what I'm trying to put it on and the driver side will not mount up. I called knaphide and they said there is only one mount for the 01 dodge. I might have to drill the frame. I wasn't wanting to though! The only diff between the two trucks is mine is a quad cab short box.:confused:

4. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

I bought my truck used. Maybee it was wrecked and the frame was repaired? I did some mods to the bracket and driiled two new holes and it fit good!