1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounts, isolation and wires harness for sale

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by innkeeper, Sep 29, 2013.

1. innkeeper

innkeeper Junior Member

I have removed all of the truck equipment from my 2000 GMC 1500 that I am selling. I knew it would be easier to sell the truck without the plow so I'm going to be purchasing new mounting equipment for my new 2013 2500 from a fellow forum user. In the meantime I would like to sell what I have. Im not sure of part numbers but as mentioned it was all on a 2000 1500 gmc ext slt. The isolation module is a 4 port PN 26135 (that's just one number that is on it) The mounts have been sandblasted and repainted black and the wire harnesses are rolled up and ready to be reinstalled. The plow that I used on the truck is a Fisher EZV minute mount. I know this is sketchy info but if you are interested please message me and Ill do my best to answer all questions.

2. innkeeper

innkeeper Junior Member

just to update the info on the parts with the part numbers. The mounts are 7160, the wiring with module is 8437-1.

3. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

how much for just the wires?

4. innkeeper

innkeeper Junior Member

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Why would you seperate the module that goes along with the wires you are selling they don't really go bad, very rarely. One isn't really good without the other? Probally would have sold it already .

6. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

I'd do 175 for both tonight threw PayPal.