1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounts for 01F250 or 06 F350

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by tjcezar, Nov 20, 2006.

1. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

I have a 2001 Ford F 250 with a Blizzard 810 Power PLow (about 1/12 year old). I just bought a 2006 Ford F350 Dually Dump and would like to put this plow on the new truck. According to the site these trucks require the same mounts but I would still like to clarify this. So would the only difference be maybe the light adapters?
  2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

If you have the outside the frame, plate mounts then it's the same mount and then all you need is the light adapter from the old wiring to the new lights. 62052 should be the part # for the adapter.

3. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

Thanks for the help. My mounts are on the outside of the frame so this should work. I did cross reference the part numbers and they looked to be the same also. Thanks again!