1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounting Sno-Bear Winter Wolf on 02 Jeep

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by bpabuzz, Oct 4, 2006.

1. bpabuzz

bpabuzz Junior Member
    from CT

I just purchased a used SB winter wolf personal plow for my 02 Jeep Wrangler. It came with a thick metal plate with two fluted cylinders that is supposed to mount under the front bumper. Is this all that is needed to mount the plow?
  2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

I bet it is, I have a fisher plow and an 00 Jeep. Mounting is just 2 plates, The plow plugs in to the plates.
  3. PhantomRacer

PhantomRacer Senior Member
    from boston

you should have gotten a certificate for a mounting kit custom for your vehicle. If not..contact the seller...or snowbear for the vehicle specific mounting kit

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

It should be they the 2 side pieces and the middle piece you bolt to the side pieces.Than the 2 side pieces go on the outside of frame with 2 bolts on each side to hold it to the frame.