1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounting plow to frame on dodge

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by macawpat, Jul 13, 2010.

1. macawpat

macawpat Member

Now that basher got me on track on wiring my E47 Meyer. I wonder if anyone out there has or could help me find a diagram on actually mounting my plow to the frame on the truck. It came off a 77 dodge 3/4 ton and is going on a 76 dodge 3/4 ton. Probably reading too much into this, but would like to look at a schematic. Thanks for any help or links anyone can provide.

2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

3. macawpat

macawpat Member

Hey thank you so much Wild Bill. This will do the trick. Now all I need is snow but I aint in no hurry.

4. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

hey if you get in a hurry it will cost you money !:drinkup:

5. ajman21

ajman21 Senior Member

i always wondered what my mount came off of. now i finally know so thanks to wild bill u helped a couple people with one post... it no longer looks like the schematic as it is on a 1500 silverado.

6. macawpat

macawpat Member

Ya he had helped me out 2 years ago with a western plow. He seems to have a bank of knowledge and I really appreciate his willingness to help. Thank you so much Wild Bill !!!!!!