1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounting on 92 F250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Hangon8s, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Hangon8s

Hangon8s Junior Member

Hello everyone. I have a meyer plow model ST-78 that was on our property when I bought it. I know it's not for my truck but I figure I can build mounts for it. (It's just for acrage use so I don't care to buy a different one) I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where a plow is normally mounted on a 92 F250? So I have an idea where to start from. Hope someone can help. winter is coming soon. Thank you
  2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Front of the truck, under the bumper, and mounted to the frame
  3. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

:nod: damn he beat me to it ----i was going to tell him to mount it to the roof ,that way he clould plow all the snow before it reached the ground!!!!!!-but seriously we need more info on what you have as far as truck and what plow equipment you have -head gear pump--etc
  4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

You can go to the Meyer site and down load an install guide. It will give you a good idea of what is involved.
    Places like central parts warehouse sell new Truck Side Mounts and used ones are around. Then you need a pump, lights, and controls.