1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounting old Meyer plow on '92 Jeep YJ

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rocco01, Nov 13, 2009.

1. rocco01

rocco01 Junior Member

Does anybody have or know where I might be able to get the installation instructions for the plow mounts for this. I checked the Meyer website and have been all over the internet and can't find anything. The local distributor I called also did not have it. If someone has this setup and could send me some picture of the mounts to the frame I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any help.
  2. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

3. rocco01

rocco01 Junior Member

Thank you very much for that file. That was exactly what I needed.
    Thanks again for your help.
  4. rocco01

rocco01 Junior Member

.5racer or any other member have any pictures of this mount connected to a YJ? All I need is pictures of the clevis and the 2 side brackets mounted. I am not sure that the setup I bought is for a YJ.
    Thank you in advance for your help.
  5. snowplowdog

snowplowdog Member

I don't have any pictures of this particular mount, but I did just mount a 6.5' meyer to my 90 YJ. I ended up fabricating my own mount & welding it directly to the frame.
    Hope these pictures help....I'm not much of a photographer.