1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounting issue

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Fresh350, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Fresh350

Fresh350 Junior Member
    from CT

Hey guys I'm sure this will seem like a pretty amateur question/problem, but here it goes.
    I have a F350 and plow with a fisher MM2. Since I have had the setup I always seem to have a problem mounting the plow. The plow mounts always seem to be lower than the mounts on the truck. Sometimes one side will go in perfect and the other will not line up even though I store the plow on a pretty surface.

Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated wish I had a more interesting topic for you guys!!

2. Fresh350

Fresh350 Junior Member
    from CT

Pretty level**

3. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Just mount the woman son!:D

grumpy old men

sorry cant help you but couldnt resist

4. dcamp824

dcamp824 Member

Stand in front of the plow and pull the headgear foward towards the plow you'll see the bottom frame come up when u do. have your truck pulled close enough to see if u have it high enough. Then just leave it tilted on the jack stand and pull onto it

5. Fresh350

Fresh350 Junior Member
    from CT

Thanks. Yea I actually figured that out a while ago. Sometimes it's still tough even after pushing it back. Guess it's just that my truck sits high.

6. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

when i take my mm2 off i make sure that i put a block of wood uner the headgear so that it will stay at the same level when i back away because sometimes it tends to lean back and next time ill just pull right up and be fine

your A frame or mounts may also be bent never konw