1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounting help?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Lee's plowing, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Lee's plowing

Lee's plowing Junior Member

I have a 2002 dodge ram 1500, i want to buy a used RD plow but when i called to get the truck side mount they told me that they didint make a RD/HD mount to fit my truck, but they make a SD mount and it might fit with the HD plow so i want to make sure before i but the plow, can anyone tell me if this will indeed work?????
  2. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

Rd wasnt made back in 2002 they made SD's
  3. Lee's plowing

Lee's plowing Junior Member

mm2 question

sorry wasnt clear enough my fault. the plow i want to buy is a 2 year old 7.5 hd mm2 i just need to know if i buy a new mm2 sd truck side mount will it work wth a 7.5 hd plow setup, i heard that all the truck side mount were the same measurements from center up to a 8" plow or a v plow i just need to know i a new sd mm2 truck side mount will work with a 7.5 hd plow set up, i mean i know the wiring will work but will the sdd mount work with a hd plw set up........im so confused so thanks for any info!!!!!!!!!!!!!