1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounting diagram or pic Meyer E 47 plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by macawpat, Oct 8, 2015.

1. macawpat

macawpat Member

I recently purchased a 97 Chevy 2500 4X4 and a Meyer E 47 plow separately. The guy I purchased the plow from said it was mounted to a 97 Chevy 2500. I could not figure out how to mount it so I took pics of the mount to body piece and went to a Meyer dealer to show him what I had. They told me it was a fabricated mount and was not sure if it would fit or not. They had no diagrams or pics of how it mounted so here I am. Hopefully someone out there has a pic or diagram on how it mounts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks sooo much. :confused:

2. Doughboy12

Doughboy12 PlowSite Fanatic

Ask the guy you bought it from...
    And post the pics otherwise you won't get any help here...these guys are good but not that good.

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I'd post the pics of the mounts here as said

Also did you SEE it mounted to the other truck?

4. macawpat

macawpat Member

He already had it off the truck and sold it. I'm thinking that if I had a pic of the correct one mounted on someone's truck I may have an idea of how it would mount.

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015