1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mounting brackets

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Squires, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Squires

Squires Senior Member

When did the mounting kits change from the old 3 pin style to the C clamp looking style mount?
    A slow winter here has many plows gone up forsale but i have faith the snow will come....

Lots of the plows available don't have pictures to see if there the 3 pin or not, so im wondering if there is a year cut off that will let me single out the newer ones?

also someone working at a dealer how much difference is there between a 99-07 mount and a 07-present 1500 series mount? lots this style around that i would consider if the mount could sensible be modified to fit

thanks in advanced
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

3. Squires

Squires Senior Member

I can't tell by looking at the instructions, but would a mount from the 99-07 fit the chassis for the 07-present or are the front ends too different?
  4. jhess

jhess Junior Member

Hi, Squires,
    The mounting system on the Sno-Way changed in 2003 when upgrade / conversion from ST Series began to be replaced by new 22Series. Best, Jeff Hess / Sno-Way