1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mounted some CODE3 LEDs

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ultimate plow, Jan 15, 2010.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Had some time last night after work to install some code 3 6 led lightheads I had laying around. I mounted them underneath the doors on my 05 f-250. I was thinking about mounting them on the step rail hangers but I know snow builds up on that particular location. So, with that in mind, I just mounted them on the little space on the body which is perfect. For $55, being a 6 led head by code 3, you can beat that. TIR3s cost $50 a piece.

100_6369.jpg

100_6370.jpg

2. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

First off, Im sorry to hear you are using Code3,.

Second, I'm glad you finally woke up from the coma you have been in since January of 2005.

:laughing:

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Dont worry about that, I have all federal signal led stuff on my truck. And there isnt anything wronge with code 3, just their pricing to the public.

And as you can see, I aquired 08 style ford mirros in 2005, look in the reflection:laughing:

4. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

LOLOL, Back to the Future 15

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Now can you imagine a Delorean with a plow and lighting on it? That would be SWEET! :laughing:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010