1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mount Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by repo_man62, Jun 10, 2005.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Mount Wanted (Garagekeeper)??

Need uni-mount for '94 Bronco. Have uni-mount for 88-98 chev for sale or trade.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2005
  2. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I have a mount that came off a '87 F350 I'll sell you. I do not know if it will fit. You should be able to find out easy enough.

3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

C'mon guys....I know everybody's not in hibernation! I REALLY need a mount for this thing!

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Did you call a dealer to see if mine will fit? It's in excellent shape!

5. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Have a part number I can give 'em? I live 2 hours from the closest plow dealer period. Give me a # and I can look it up on western's website. Got any pics?

6. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I just posted a question at FTE. Somebody there might know about frames...
    http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2786863#post2786863

I also played with the quick match thing at westernplows.com. Here's what I found there:
    87 f350 63710-1
    87 bronco 63710-1
    94 f350 1379
    94 f150 1369
    They don't list a Bronco for 94.

There's also a local dealer here, I'll call him Monday if you wan't.

I'm not sure I'd try it if you can't weld... it might not fit just right. I'm not sure the part number is still on it, Ill look at it tomorrow in the light and post it if it is. If you still want, I can take pictures - let me know.

7. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

That's cool...no I don't weld...I do but not a mount to this truck...let me know what you find out..pics are cool.. how much if it fits?

8. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I keep trying to figure things out. But just so that everyone is clear on this - I would NEVER suggest welding a plow frame to a truck. Tweak a mount, or even build one from scratch... fine, but don't weld to the truck.

9. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

All the Ford front frames for trucks and bronco were the same at that time. Only differences were suspesnion and sway bars. Any Ford mount from the period should work.

10. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I finally took some pictures of my plow frame. They are sizable images so you'll either wait a while or have a decent connection. Don't mean to be rude, just a fair warning.

I want $150 for it plus the ride. The holes for the a-frame etc. are in very good shape. They are not ovaled out and the frame is in overall very good shape. It will need to be prepped and painted to be like new. For another $75 I'll sandblast and paint it if you like. Personally, I'd wire brush it and douce it with a can undercoating.

img00008.jpg
    img00009.jpg
    img00010.jpg
    img00011.jpg
    img00012.jpg
    img00013.jpg
    img00015.jpg