1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mount wanted for 95' Bronco!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Broncoboy, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Broncoboy

Broncoboy Junior Member

I'm looking for a mount to attach to my 95' Bronco. Vehical was not originally recommended for plowing, so no dealer I've talked to said that there is a mount listed for that year. 87'-91' & a different one for 92', but nothing after that.

With the new lighter plows and air spring bags it's feasible to plow with a 1995 Bronco.

I'm looking for a used 7.5' plow and MM to go with it too. I've had leads on that, but nothing on the mount.

Can anyone tell me what would fit that year Bronco?

2. SNOWPIMP

SNOWPIMP Member

I would use whatever fits that year F-150 as far as I know everything is the same!

3. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

I have a 7.5' Sno-Way plow for my 95 F-150. The original mount that came with my used plow was a for a bronco and did not fit my truck without modification. Apparently with Sno-Way their are two different mounts for the bronco and F-150. I had lift coils put in to hold the plow better, even with the sno-way, (one of the lightest plows on the market) I still had to get airbags put in the front coils, and it still sags enough to be concerned. If I were you, I would look for a used lexan Sno-Way as opposed to a Fisher or a Western in order to save ur front end. Your bronco will thank you.

You might want to consider finding a old Chevy K-5 blazer if you wanted to stay within the size range of a bronco and still be able to plow. I believe most of those blazers have leaf springs and solid front axles that will hold a plow much better then the coils in a bronco.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2004