1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mount Question For a 2002 chevy 2500 HD

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by JDSNOWLUVA, Sep 19, 2012.

JDSNOWLUVA Junior Member

Hello, Does anyone have any pictures of the mount on the truck. Not the plow, just pics showing the mount. Preferrably on chevy 2500hd similar to my year. I know someone had some on their post a while ago, but i spent four hours going through them and cant seem to find em again . thanks:help:

JDSNOWLUVA Junior Member

By Mount I mean the push frame , also its for a 8 ft HD or TE series plow, I think the mount is similar for a bunch of snow dogg plows but not sure. thanks again.
  3. Plowman52

Plowman52 Senior Member
    from Flint

i never take pictures of just the push frame when we do installs (i will start now)

I have a install that we are doing on saturday on a 07 chevy 2500 i know its not the same but i could send you a couple pictures of that if you like?
    They are getting a HD80

JDSNOWLUVA Junior Member

Thank you Plowman, that would be great.