1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mount needed

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by mrmoochy2, Jan 27, 2008.

1. mrmoochy2

mrmoochy2 Junior Member

Hello I'm new here I just pick-up a used l-2480-p with everything but mount for my 1992 s10 blazer #99100076 and 96100694 I'm looking for a used one. I have two mounts for this plow one for 96 ford ranger the other 2001 jeep wrangler.I can trade maybe for right one. thanks

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plowsite. Your truck will take the 99100076 mount and 96103002 nosepiece. If you can't find used they are available through your local retailer.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

You may want to post in the classified forum too. Good Luck

4. mrmoochy2

mrmoochy2 Junior Member

mount

To whom it may concern:
    I talked to my local dealer, about a mount for my blazer, the first thing out of his mouth was, you should have bought a new one, and the next thing out of his mouth was I will sell you a new 1 for $730.00 plus tax and install for $300.00. I don't think I will be buying anything from my local dealer, when I can drive 50 miles to another dealer and save $400.00.

Thanks

5. Plowinpro03

Plowinpro03 Senior Member

ya, i never understood the mark up between sno-way dealers is there a reason for this? My mount changed between 400-700 depending what dealer I went to..then i ended up buying it for much less?????...that doesn't make much sense..makes you wonder what the market up is...everyone is entitled to make money, but gouging is different especially when your caught.

6. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

I am the Sno-Way DSM in Michigan. I am very interested in hearing more about your situation and would like for you to contact me. You can either send me a private message through this website or to my e-mail address which is rick.knuth at snoway.com (replace "at" with @ when sending.