1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mount id

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KLC99, Nov 17, 2010.

1. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

I'm hoping someone in this forum has pics of their fisher or western truckside mount. I just bought a '96 f-350 with mount and wiring already in place and I thinks it's a fisher or western setup. The mount has two pieces that stick out in front that, I assume, slide into the plow/pump assembly. They stick out 5-7 inches and narrow a little at the end and there is a notch in the top of both. I'll try to get some pics too - thanks!

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Hmmm sounds like it could be a few different things....

3. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Here are some pics.

mowers 055.jpg

mowers 056.jpg

4. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Thats not a fisher minute mount set-up and i dont think its a western either. What do the plugs on the end of the wiring look like?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  5. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Here is the round plug - it has five female openings and 3 male prongs. The other plug is just a pos and neg lead for actual power

mowers 057.jpg

6. moserjj

moserjj Junior Member

That looks like a Hiniker mount

7. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

yep...........

8. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Hiniker mount it is

9. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Oh man that's bad news. Thanks very much for the ID though. I was hoping for something easy to find.