1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mount Frame Application Chart

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Remsen1, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

Hello. I was wondering if there is a chart for Fisher plow mounting frames that shows which mounting frames are compatible with which vehicles? For example model 1234 fits 99-03 Ranger, Explorer, B3000, Model 1235 fits 97-03 F150, F250, Expedition. If you have one can you share or direct me to one?

I'm looking for a lightly used plow frame for my truck and many times the sellers only know what it came off of, they don't know what other models the frame will fit.

2. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

Most of the pushplates are vehicle specific. They will not fit other vehicles. However if they are from the same frame model such as a 99 F150 and a 99 Expedition, it would likely work. They both have the same frames or very close. You should also check with Fishers website. They have alot of good info and manuals for download there. What truck is this going on?

3. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

thanks. it's going on an 01 F150