1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mount for e47 meyers

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by overheadmw1, Oct 10, 2005.

1. overheadmw1

overheadmw1 Junior Member

I have a 71/2ft. meyers e47 plow setup fpr an 89 f250 4x4, i need to find out where i can get the proper mounting system, for it is very complicated adapting it to my current truck. I have a 1993 w250cummins turbo diesel truck, even though it is a three quarter ton the chassis is one ton with a spicer 60 up front. I have tried meyers dealers and they told me good luck. i cant afford to buy new, i have to adapt this or something thanks for the help
  2. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

Im not familiar with the problem but if not mod is available then find a good fabricator/welder. Emphasis on Fabricator.
  3. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Check with Central Parts Warehouse, their link is at the top of the page.
  4. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

youll have to buy the ez mount classic for it and it should fit ----if not time to burn some metal cause youll have to fab that from scratch-pm me ive done quite a few .......
  5. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

i have a ez mount classic mount for a 93 dodge w250 cummins. i just took it off a month ago. it should be the same one your looking for.