1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mount for 2002 f250

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Jerry and Sons, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons Junior Member

I am searching for a mount for an 8 foot staight blade any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Jerry

2. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i have one for sale if your interested.. and it dosent matter if its a v , or a straigt blade. just the mounting type. rt2 or rt3. do you know how old the plow is? im in buffalo ny 14206 drop me a pm if your interested. the mount i have for sale is a rt3. thanks.

3. Evan Freiling

Evan Freiling Junior Member

I have your mount

Jerry I Have a Friend who has your mount we both live 10 min from Doyelstown,I actually work in Doyelstown if you still need it.Let me know,its in great shape I just saw it the other day at his shop its laying next to my Western Uimont frame if you know anyone who needs one.

4. tom5301

tom5301 Member

Iam looking for amount that willfit on my superduty the rt-3 so if iether one of you guys could give me a call 913-207-3661 Tom