1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mount for 03 f250

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by koko, Dec 12, 2008.

1. koko

koko Junior Member

hi all this is my first post so bear with me. i have found an older 28v that i can pick up really cheap, the problem is that it looks like it has the old 3 pin mounting system. so i am looking to find a mount and wiring harness for my 2003 ford 250. the guy that has it doesn't have anything but the plow and doesn't remember what it came off of. sorry i went so long any help would be appreciated.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

The mount you need is a 99100396 which is available through your local retailer. Any other components that you may need for the plow would be available through them as well.

If you need any manuals for the plow let me know and I can post links here for you.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

It will make you a great plow. Toby will post the links or install,parts and service for you since they are nice to have handy. Welcome to the Sno-Way family.
    BTW....I have the same plow and like it ALOT.

4. koko

koko Junior Member

hi and thanks for the response. yes i could use the link for the manuals. if anyone has one for sale or the wiring harness please let me know.

5. toby4492

6. koko

koko Junior Member

thanks toby i was wondering if there are part numbers stamped on the mount? i know it would be a long shot but i just saw one on ebay and the guy has no idea what it is. he doesn't even know that it is a snoway mount. if there are numbers on it and it was what i needed or anyone else they could probably get it really reasonable

7. toby4492

No there are no part #'s stamped into subframe components. Here is a copy of the installation guide for the mount that would be used on your F250.

http://www.snoway.com/service/Subframes/97100635f.pdf

8. koko

koko Junior Member

thanks again toby. the one on ebay is not for me but someone will probably get a great deal.