1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mount Compatibility

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by PowersTree, Feb 4, 2011.

1. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

I dont know my Fisher interchanges very well.

Ive heard that a MM1 and a MM2 will use the same truck side push plates. Is this true?
  2. Mnpowerstroke99

Mnpowerstroke99 Member

Yes,they do!
  3. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

Sweet. The search is on now.

Looking for two sets of push plates for 88-98 k2500 and one set for a 98 3500HD 2WD if any of you know of some.
  4. dpglandscapes

dpglandscapes Senior Member
    from 01982

xls and xtreme v
  5. Mnpowerstroke99

Mnpowerstroke99 Member

Look on ebay and craigslist,they have them on there quite often.
  6. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

Are you saying they will interchange with the XLS and Xtreme V also??
  7. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Fisher Minute Mount push plates will accept all fisher Minute Mount plows.
  8. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

There is a slight difference between a MM2 and a MM1 set up but not enough to stop anyone from saying they wont work.

Here is my example. First off sold my old truck with a mm1 and plow was buried at constuction yard. So buyer had to wait 3 weeks over summer for plow. I told him I would deliver it. Put a new MM2 on my truck. When I pulled up to pick up the mm1 it would not go on. I had to remove the license plate and the frame it was mounted on. So the mm1 do sit a lil closer and you may have to remove a plate if its framed in on a chrome bumper. But yeah they fit. They just cuddle up and spoon closer to the truck