1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mount and wiring installation on 2004 F-150

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by gglmn, Nov 26, 2011.

1. gglmn

gglmn Junior Member
    from 55044

I just bought a used Blizzard 7600LT for my 2004 F-150. I'd like to do the install myself, but I don't have the manual for the mount and harness, and can't find one online. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If time is money, how come I have so much time and no money?

2. gglmn

gglmn Junior Member
    from 55044

3. phil100

phil100 Junior Member

7600lt manual

Did you ever get a manual for this model via the posted website? I tried to get to that website and it won't let me download. I have the same model and I am running into an electrical issue and would like to get a manual. If you have any material on this and would like to share, please get back to me. Thanks, Phil

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  4. gglmn

gglmn Junior Member
    from 55044

5. phil100

phil100 Junior Member

6. gglmn

gglmn Junior Member
    from 55044

wiring

I'll pull my cover and see if I can send a picture.

7. phil100

phil100 Junior Member

thicker black/orange wire on top of solenoids

that would be great! Thanks. I had another poster who said it went to ground, The question is from the pump to where to ground? I followed it to the end of the harness from the truck. into the plow harness,to nowhere.

8. gglmn

gglmn Junior Member
    from 55044