1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

motor wont run on snow way plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by tj11969, Apr 18, 2013.

1. tj11969

tj11969 Junior Member
    from pa

have a 22 series snow-way plow replaced motor but motor still wont turn I have power when I press power button to try o angle blade just have clicking found that's the pump but motor wont turn at all im really at at lose can anyone help? just cant afford to take it anywhere to have it repaired

2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Sounds like a bad main wire connection. I had a similar problems this past winter with mine and the main power connector (which I had replaced with a warn winch style connector a few years ago) had failed. I still had power going through it that would power up my plow controler, but would only buzz the computer. If you jump from the battery + with a jumper cable to the off side of the solenoid, you may find it will work and you just have a bad connection between the battery and solenoid. Good luck