1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

motor stud broken

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by chevyzrule810, Jan 22, 2012.

1. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Alright guys a friend of mine his lights are junk and he wants to get a new set.I have the old style lights on my mm2.I told him I would give him my lights which I bought new last year and I would pay the difference for the intensifires.He agreed and would take the lights my plow and put them on his plow.In the process of taking the ground off the motor he broke the stud.Can that be drilled out and tapped or does the motor have to be replaced? Hes paying for it so if it has to be replaced then it will be replaced.I was able to put a bolt in and I have to wiggle the connection a few times to get any movement out of the plow.Any help would be appreciated.

[​IMG]