1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Motor or Trans Problem With Spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by pasto_guy, Sep 7, 2005.

1. pasto_guy

pasto_guy Member

I have a Snowex mini pro spreader. I can't seem to get the spinner turning on it. I checked to see if it was getting power from the controller to the spreader, and it is. Any clues or hints would be greatly appreciated. Also a good dealer to purchase parts from would be highly beneficial to me. Thanks for the help.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

If i remember right, if you take the cover off of the motor area theres another plug right at the motor, check to see if theres power there, if not its more than likely the motor as long as you dont have a bearing thats froze up.

What city and state are you in? Makes it easier to find a dealer close to you!

3. pasto_guy

pasto_guy Member

I'll have to check that. I live in southwestern Virginia. Thanks for the reply