1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More toys! Strobes etc.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BushHogBoy, Nov 19, 2005.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Got a ShoMe 4 corner strobe kit today as well as a wig-wag flasher kit (which the wig wag may go in the mowing truck not sure yet)... recently got a dual rotator bar too... this truck should stand out a little :) Won't have a chance to put in the lights till next week hopefully early part of the week. Still have yet to mount the plow and Pro-Wings but I'm not far from havin the plow on.
    I hope we have a great plowing winter here I sure could use the money and I really want to put this truck to use! Its my second season plowing in a truck and we only got one or two plowable events last year. I have a lot more customization to do to this truck, more toys to put in it, etc. Fun fun!! :nod: :drinkup: :waving:

Here's the strobe kit I got... the one with 4 lights..