1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More Snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by QMVA, Jan 26, 2004.

1. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Just got done snow blowing the driveway this moring. Almost 6" of snow and its still coming down. Needless to say school was canceled :D :bluebounc PARTY :redbounce

Here are some pics of my snow removal. The snow is coming down so fast that I didn't get a chance to take the pictures when it was real clean.

2. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Driveway pic notice the corner of the grass area. That was the last spot I cleaned.

driveway.jpg

3. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Sidewalk

side walk.jpg

4. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Stairs They were the first to be done so thats why their is so much snow on them. After all my hard work.:cry:

stairs.jpg

5. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

My equipment taking a rest.

snow blower big.jpg

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

1994 shovel, hey I have that same model :)

7. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

How many miles per gallon does the shovel get?:D

8. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Matters how much the profit is!:D payup :D

9. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Had to go out again and snow blow everything. The drifts were taller then the intake of the snowblower so I had to kick them down. Primitive but efficient.:D Hope everyone else is making money payup :drinkup:

10. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Good news no School Tomorrow!!:D :D :D :D

11. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

you old enough to be :drinkup: :nono:

12. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

WHAT :rolleyes: its ROOT BEER;) :D

13. jeff wright

jeff wright Junior Member

didnt omaha just get like almost a foot of snow last night?

14. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

We got about 11 to 12 inches of snow plus a mean wind. Had to do the drive way three times and probably again tomorrow to get rid of all the drifts. News says even more is coming Thursday through Sunday. Man I love this weather.:D

15. JMR

JMR Senior Member

Official storm total for Omaha 13.5". Some of the surrounding area got 15+". Great storm. They say more on the way. I'll need more sleep before I plow more. Was awake Sunday morning at 8:00 am, couldn't sleep at all Sunday. To anxious for the snow. Started plowing at 12:00. Should have started 2 hours early. Caught 2 hour nap Monday nite, finally finished plowing 8:00pm Tuesday nite. I hurt everywhere.payup payup

16. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

Im still in school yet myself. im a high school senior. My teachers dread seein me pullin into the parkin lot with my truck or my boss's 97 when they call for snow. The teachers park on one side of the lot an we park on the other. The last time they closed school early i plowed the whole parkin lot up to the back of the administrations cars. its was like 4" i think.:gunsfiring: :yow!: :dizzy:

17. Thats ok,
    I'm a high school senior as well. I have never done the plow the people you dont like in thing yet, good idea. I have quite a few things to get plowed when it snows so most of the time I just skip it it isnt cancelled.

18. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I think I have a 1995 model shovel that looks just like that one:nod: QMVA your right all that matters is how much payup your making. When I was in school, I had the contract to plow the parking lot, I went to school with the plow on and the ATV on the trailer for the sidewalks. Everbody would ask "How do stand to get cold an wet like that?". When I'd get the check I would cash it and carry it around for a reminder why I did it. Sometimes I would have to show them the cash or buy their girlfriend a new coat or send them some roses!:waving: There is no business like snow business.

19. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

You got that right! There is two of us at my school in teterboro that plow. It's myself an my best friend bill with a 94 bronco and a 7 1/2 western unimount pro plow. That thing out does my 76! Him an i screw around in the parkin lot with the plows sometimes.

20. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

I would love to do the schools parking lot but the school has two tracters and three trucks to do it.:cry: Dont know why they have so much equipment though it takes them only an hour to do the whole thing.