1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

more snow

Discussion in 'Networking' started by JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service, Mar 13, 2010.

1. so i got an email from the compay i sub for say make sure all equipment is up in working order by next weekend. been having like 50 degree weather for last coupl weeks and now to hear that were going to be getting one last storm probably.

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I saw 1.5" from accuweather, and I just took my salt spreader off and now I gotta put it back on! :realmad:

3. i dont do salting but i went an put the plow away. yeh atleast a plow is little easier then salter that would be a pain having to possably put that thing back probably just for like one use maybe.

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

It's a tailgate so it's only 150# but it tajes 2 guys to do and can't be done with a Hilo cuz of the weight being only conentrsted on one side

5. thats not to bad then being tailgate. i use to have a buyers one. what do you run for spreader