1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More Snow in the Northeast

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JPMAKO, Jan 27, 2005.

JPMAKO Senior Member

Looks like more is coming Monday into Tuesday :drinkup:
  2. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Bring it on payup :drinkup:

JPMAKO Senior Member

That's right bring it on.
    I could go for another big one, Maybe like 1-2 feet payup
  4. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

That would be nice. The only big storm we have had soo far was just last week, they said we were only getting an inch.......we got over a foot payup we only got about 6" out of last weekends storm, they were calling for up to 2' in places. Plus I plow the side roads for my town and that foot was a shocker to us.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  5. mole

mole Senior Member

Where are you seeing that?. I don't see or hear anything yet. western ny is going to be warm and dry as far as I can see.
  6. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I too saw a little warm up, nothing major there is a talk of a storm on Tuesday but its way to early.After the cold temps we've been having for the past two weeks its bound to warm up for a couple days.There has been a lot of talk of a good set up for another major nor easter within the next ten days or so ...will see what happens..I need to restock my sand and salt anyways just about used it all up this past week.
  7. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Oh! Well...

8. Turfman76

Turfman76 Junior Member

Quiet week....

Western Ct here, saw they changed the forecast for next week....no more snow and a small warm up...catch up on some sleep I guess
  9. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

I'm ready for another storm. From Sunday to Wednesday (4 days) I did my route 3 times...not too bad for my first year! :)