1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

more snow for Northern Illinois

Discussion in 'Weather' started by dlcs, Mar 18, 2008.

1. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

:redbounce National weather service says 6+ inches for north of I-80 Thurs.night into Fri.
    Suppose to issue winter storm watch tonight. maybe i'll get to use the last of the salt.payup
  2. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I've heard that rumor.....
    We'll see if it actually adds up on the pavement, but with that much something will.
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Needs to come at night guys, looks like it will snow for you from thursday night into friday! Models printing out a decent amount of preciep for you! This late in the winter, u need night snow and temp below 32!
  4. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I got the plows and salter off the trucks. So you know its coming.
  5. Yeah Ill believe it when I see it accumulate on the pavement, Im a bit further north than you guys near the boarder but from the other thread on "upper midwest" the guys up there said that the snow melted during the day time on pavement since its been so warm? :rolleyes: So who knows, I still have some salt left over to use up too, just got done with gettin the mowers ready for cutting. Ah well, money is money. payup
  6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Its going to snow, guaranteed.

I'll be in Colorado skiing for spring break. My truck will be at the body shop.
  7. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

Me too!!!!!!:cry: