1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More Snow For North East?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by PORTER 05, Mar 23, 2007.

1. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

Im hearing 2-4 for my area saterday night....i cant believe this its all coming at once, we are planning on starting clean-ups on monday the 26th, hope it melts before then, anyone hear anything on this???
  2. 03SuperCrew330

03SuperCrew330 Member

Shows as up to an inch for me in Medford :confused:
  3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

3"-4" up here Saturday night into Sunday.
  4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

They are saying 1-3" here. I'll believe when I see it. It has been really warm. I doubt it'll stick. The plow is all put away for the summer and that is where it is going to stay. There is no way I'll even attempt my gravel driveways. I'd do my paved ones with the lawn tractor before I take the plow out again.
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

No No No No No No No
  6. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

FTO it's all your fault for putting the plow away!!! They say - Sat 50* - Sat night 30* and 1 to 3 inchs. And this is the weekend for the tours at the sugar house. My buddy said we would be boiling for about 24hrs. Making it a sweet time for all!! Hippy.
  7. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

I am allready a week late with my clean-up compare to last year I don't need this but maybe they wrong won't be the first time............:eek:
  8. DeereFarmer

It's all my fault. They are now saying 3-6" here. Again, I'll believe when I see it. All I know is that my driveway is 6" of mud, so that won't be plowed. We aren't even supposed to get below freezing here.
  9. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

I'm trying to sell my house and I have an open house scheduled for tommorrow looked at the weather today and they are saying 2-4. I can't complain to much because I didn't plow much this year.
  10. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

1-2" possible here. Rest of the weeks forecast is 50F-60F.
    Plow is removed from vehicle, getting it cleaned up, fluid
    changed, and ready for storage. :nod: :waving:
  11. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

I hear you...

We have been waiting spring out to put a house on the market down in MA also.
    Will it ever get here...

12. rosolar

rosolar Junior Member
    from MASS

Are you guys in Ma going to be plowing residentials considering the upcoming temps?
  13. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

Josh is that you?????

ya dude im going to be plowing driveways.....1-3 skip all the gravel-drives, but ill hit atleast 30 accounts if its in the 3 inch area, maybe evne more than 30...i dont know well have to see , but we are planning on starting clean-ups on monday, so i hope its melted by then....cut down a nice 30 foot maple today, then came home and hooked-up the plows / sanded up / fuled up, i really hope we dont get anything, everything is melted and im ready for clean-ups!!!!
  14. DeereFarmer

It's snowing pretty good here, but not sticking. I';m not going to do a thing. I hope we get about 2" so I can go have fun with the 4 wheeler.
  15. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Snowing at steady clip here. Not sticking to the roads yet but everything else is covered.
    Did not mount the plow, maybe that was dumb maybe it was smart. just have to wait and see.
  16. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

You can can have fun with the wheeler any time. For me that's what Sundays are for.
  17. Jto89

Jto89 Member

about 2" on the grass but nothing on the street the plow is going away today.
  18. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

got about an inch here, nothing on the roads...took plows off / stored them , and stored the sand im DONE!
  19. DeereFarmer

We ended up with a heavy wet .5". Roads weren't even salted. I drove to NH today and about 4 miles north of me they had 3.5" and were plowing the roads before it all melted away. I can always have fun with my 4 wheeler (when it works that is), but I love to ride in snow, but 2WD on alows me to play in light snow. Winter is now over.
  20. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I'm done.
    Put on my summer H2 rims today. The plow fame is about 3" too low:eek: . But boy, my truck looks good with the pizza cutters off. Talk about a extreame.. 245 to 315's.:nod: