1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More Rain

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ADMSWELDING, Feb 4, 2006.

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

:realmad: Another rain storm here in mass if this where snow we would be buried and i be making money what a waste of good winter water from the sky.
  2. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Wheres The Snow????

Ecologically Speaking The Northeast and Northwest Corners of The United States Are Designated as Temperate Rain Forest Climatologically.I Guess This Year Mother Natures Forcing us to live up to it.:realmad: :realmad: :yow!:
  3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I am praying for snow....Money is getting tight without the white stuff:cry: :cry: :(
  4. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

your are not kidding..........

PLANET Member

Money down the drain:cry:
  6. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

We were supposed to get 4-8" here in ann arbor..... well there's about 1.5" on paved surfaces. Ive been up all night just waiting for it to hit 2.5 so i can start my route...... oh well, im sure ill have some calls in the morning

I hear detroit is getting raped tho!
  7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What about the service and repair centers, with the cost of all the inventory that just sits there. They not only aren't making money but are paying out on inventory credit lines, payroll and service bays. You can bet anybody with a yellow pages ad under Snow removal equipment is having a money crunch. They don't sell plows or parts when it's raining.
  8. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

yea ok thats why their is no place better then history of a new england winter .:dizzy: one of the better places for skiing yea its a rain forest
  9. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Definition of Temperate

Please Define to me Temperate VS Tropical.Try, Consult Webster if you have to then repost.I think You will Rethink your comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: