1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

more problems

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by mulcahy mowing, Jan 1, 2008.

1. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

I am just about sick of my speedwing. I had it installed by the dealer (Portsmith ford) that was a mistake. when I lower the plow the wings hit the ground first and keep the main moldboard from hitting the ground. I know it has something to do with the mounting height but I don't know how to fix it. The plow was fine last time it was on the truck now, I put it back on and I'm having huge problems with it. Ford dealer wont help me!

about to return it and buy a fisher....

please help me:cry:
  2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

It doesnt make sense to me that it was fine before and now its not unless your wings were pinned straight before, and now they are in scoop. Others have posted pics of how they lowered their push bar, would this work for you?
  3. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

I will post pics when the weather clears..it was fine in scoop before but, now its not so I have it pinned straight. At least it will make it through this storm... that is if we even get enough snow.