1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

More power 350 tbi help !

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by bowhuntr86, Sep 26, 2008.

1. bowhuntr86

bowhuntr86 Junior Member

Hey guys im suffering a huge delema power withdrawels!! AAAAAAAHHHH jus a couple of questions ive added the K&N air-shot sys. and converted to Straights 2-1/2" stock pipes this is my D-D but i pull Two whellers w/ plows with it and it has nothing i men nothing ive taken well care of the truck all 140 K miles What can i do I looked into Hypertech chips seems they are the only two chips the thermotech &street runner also looked into Holly performance throttle Body BUT WOW!! $$$$ too much Hi Flow cat?, Chip?, or what? please help you know us GM Boys run together i jus wanna keep up. Thanks Mud And SNOW I'm ready to GO!! 1994 GMC X-CAB AUTO/4 Z-71 wesport

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

go to www.tbichips.com and click good tbi mods and then truck mods then sit back and read all the good info and buildups brian has done. and he burns chips better than hypertech stuff for tbi equiped trucks/cars.

i am currently building a 350 tbi for my plow truck that is a 95% copy of his plum truck project buildup.

brian is a super nice guy with tons of real world info and chassie dyno sheets to back it up.

link to my buildup so far. and super older truck site for solid axle chevys. http://www.coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238592

2 big ticket items is ditch the complete stock exaust system and build one like he lists in the plum truck build and get 30 hp at the rear wheels off the bat. and then the stock cam has to go its almost as flat as a pan cake. grab a lt1 stock roller cam and lifters and parts like he says and that there will get you a lot more and he has done lots of chips for them also.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008